The G5 Twin is the smallest and lightest recovery machine capable of handling the tough demands of industrial/commercial refrigerant recovery - no job is too big for this little beast.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 24 lbs.
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410a liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- Operates up to 50 degrees cooler for maximum reliability and speed even in high ambient conditions
- Recovery Rates of 0.62 lbs./minute vapor and 6.22 lbs./minute of liquid (ARI 740-98 Ratings R22)
- UL Certified
Dimensions and Power
- Length 13.75 in.
- Height 10.3 in.
- Width 9.4 in.
- Weight 24 lbs.
- Power 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 Amps
Recovery Rates (lb/min)
- Push/Pull (R-410a, R-22) 10.21, 16.62
- Direct Liquid (R-410a, R-22) 3.48, 6.22
- 76°F Vapor (R-410a, R-22) 0.66, 0.62
- 104°F Vapor (R-410a, R-22) N/A, 0.42
UL certified to meet or exceed EPA regulations per ARI 740-98. For use with all class III, IV, and V refrigerants: R-12, R-134a, R-401c, R-406a, R-500, R-401a, R-409a, R-401b, R-412a, R411a, R-407d, R-22, R-411b, R-502, R-407c, R-402b, R-408a, R-509, R-407a, R-404a, R-402a, R-507, R-407B, R-410a