The Cooper-Atkins DFP450W Digital Pocket Test with adjustable Temperature Alarm was specifically designed for the harshest foodservice environments. The Instrument can be programmed to provide a visual alarm (blinking display) once the set temperature is reached. The initial default alarm temperature is 140oF (60oC).
Potentially hazardous mercury thermometers are often used to check the extreme water temperature of commercial dish water. Eliminate the risk of a mercury spill; the DFP450W stores the maximum heat registered and is waterproof.
Guaranteed Accurate for Life means there is no need of field adjusting of calibration settings and no risk of introducing error into the instrument.
Features & Specifications:
- Warranty: Lifetime
- F/C Switchable
- Adjustable Temperature Alarm
- Auto Off after 10 minutes of non use
- Response Time: Reduced tip for delicate products and quick (<6 seconds) response time
- Certifications:NSF, CE, WEEE, RoHS
- Accurate for Life
- Maximum and Minimum Temperature Memory, plus Hold Mode
- Temperature Range: -40° to 450°F / -40° to 232°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2°F/1°C
- Resolution: 0.1 degree
- LCD Height: .25" / 6.35cm
- IPX7 Waterproof Rating
- Thermistor sensor type
- Shaft Length: 4.75" / 121mm, .75" / 19mm tip
- Shaft Diameter:0.14" / 3.5mm, .069 / 1.75mm tip
- Battery Type: 1.5v LR44
- Battery Life: 500 hrs
- Weight:0.7 oz
- Dimensions: 1 5/16" x 3/4" x 6 1/4" / 33.3mm x 19mm x 158.8mm (w/sheath)