CPS Products CC220 Compute-A-Charge High Capacity Refrigerant Charging Scale
The CC220 is a high capacity (220 lb) refrigerant charging & recovery scale calibrated to strict NIST standards. Fully enclosed and removable metal scale platform enables use of product in or out of the protective case. Large, highly visible 1-1/2" x 2" high resolution LCD readout displays either Imperial or Metric measurements in .25 oz / 10 g increments.
The ergonomic hand held remote incorporates 6 ft coil cord, a hanging hook and is backed with a magnet for attaching to metal surfaces. Full mechanical and visual overload protection. Operates 60 continuous hours on two 9V alkaline batteries. Includes automatic off feature.
- Calibrated to strict NIST Standards at manufacturing facility in Hialeah, Fl.
- Accuracy specification exceeds all OEM requirements for charging accuracy and is twice as good as any competitive unit on the market.
- Temperature compensated over the entire operating temperature range to maintain charging accuracy under all ambient conditions.
- Selectable measurements in Imperial or Metric units.
- Environmentally sealed strain gage beam load cell technology first introduced by CPS in 1985.
- Designed to withstand overloads of 150%.
- High contrast wide angle LCD Display for ease of viewing.
- Platform can be removed from carrying case.
- Magnetic back on handheld unit.
- Hanging hook.
- Powered by two (9V) batteries providing 60 hours of continuous usage.
- User selectable automatic power off to conserve batteries.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
- Working load capacity: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to +122°F / -10°C to +50°C
- Accuracy: 0.05% of reading or ± 0.2oz / (± 5g) whichever is greater
- Resolution: ±0.25oz / ±10 grams
- Overload Protection: Visual, electronic and mechanical
- Platform Dimensions: 8 ¾" x 8 ¾" / 22.23cm x 22.23cm
- Weight: 5.6lb / 2.55kg
- Power: Two 9V batteries, included
- Battery Life: 60 hours of continuous use
- Battery Indicator: Battery symbol with 3 segment display
- Readout: Imperial / Metric
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA