CPS Products VG200 Digital Vacrometer Vacuum Gauge
Advanced measurement instrument providing continual digital readout of evacuation process on large 5 digit LCD. Measurement units are user selectable to read in Microns,Torr, in/hg or mBar at the touch of a key. Advanced surface mount technology automatically compensates for ambient changes in the environment ensuring accuracy and consistency in performance. Advanced field-cleanable sensor is able to withstand 400 PSI of positive pressure.
Unit operates 30 hours on 9V alkaline battery with low battery indicator and auto off feature.
Includes carrying case, hanging hook, AVT45, 9V battery and is CE approved.
- TYPE: Self-heated thermistor bridge with integral temperature compensation from 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F).
- OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE: Atmospheric pressure to 0 microns Maximum Working pressure: 400 PSIG
- BURST PRESSURE: 3000 PSIG
- OPERATING RANGE: Atmospheric to 0 microns
- ACCURACY: +/- 10% of Reading.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: Compensated (accuracy as stated): 0°C TO 50°C (32°F TO 122°F) Non-compensated (add +/- 0.5% error for every °C outside compensated range): 0 to 50°C (-22 to 158°F)
- OPERATING & STORAGE HUMIDITY: 0-95%, non-condensing.
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: - 40 to 185°F / - 40 to 85°C
- POWER SOURCE: One 9 volt alkaline battery (ANSI 1604AC – IEC 6LR61)
- BATTERY LIFE: 20 hours of continuous use. Instrument shuts itself off after 5 minutes of operation.
- WEIGHT: 5.5 oz. / 153 g. excluding the battery.
- DIMENSIONS: 68 mm. diameter by 40 mm. deep by 124 mm. overall height (2.7" dia. by 1.6" deep by 5" overall height).
- MECHANICAL CONNECTION: Standard 1/4" female SAE refrigerant hose type with core depressor.
- BATTERY INDICATOR: Battery symbol with 3 segment Power Level Bar Graph.