Fieldpiece ATWB1 K-Type Wet Bulb Thermocouple w/Alligator Clip
The ATWB1, K-type wet bulb thermocouple can clip to HVAC/R equipment for convenient placement and hands free testing. Wet the durable sock and clip to evaporator filters for indoor wet bulb – great for finding target evaporator exit temperature. Clip to return vents for indoor wet bulb temperature – great for target superheat calculations. The ATWB1 can be used with any of our meters that measure temperature and any thermometer accepting a K-type thermocouple. HVAC/R technicians find the ATWB1 extremely helpful when data logging or anytime an extra hand is needed.
The wrap-tab allows the thermocouple wire to conveniently store on the plug. Just wrap the excess wire around the wrap-tab. No more tangled messes in your tool bag.
- Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 150ºF (-46 to 66°C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum.
- Probe insulation: Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications. The wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 400°F (204°C ) but the sock may become damaged at temperatures above 150°F.
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.