The Fieldpiece SDMN5 is a portable, rugged dual-port manometer designed especially for HVAC/R field service technicians. Measures gas pressure, static pressure and pressure differential. The SDMN5 includes a zero adjust button of the face of the meter, a rugged rubber boot, a magnet on the back for hanging the meter during service, and the Auto Power-Off (APO) function conserves battery life. The SDMN5 measures pressure between -60inWC and 60inWC (inches of water column) and -150.0 to 150.0 mBar. The SDMN5 also measures P1 or P2 pressure readings and calculates the difference between P1 and P2. Take static pressure measurements using the resolution mode of 0.01inWC or 0.01mBar. Includes 3/16” to 5/16” adapter for measuring gas inlet and outlet pressures.
Use the SDMN5 to measure gas pressure, static pressure and pressure differential. Simply turn it on, press the ZERO button to calibrate to ambient pressure, and then use the meter as you wish!
The SDMN5 evolved as a result of testing pressures in the field for 20 years. Its range and resolution allow you to measure the HVAC applications you run into everyday in HVAC/R field service. Measure gas pressure on the inlet and outlets with the standard 3/16” fittings or the included adapters for 5/16” ports, take static pressure measurements across a blower and get the pressure differential with the push of a button to check drafts. Whether you’re holding the ergonomic standalone shape in your hand or hang the SDMN5 on the unit with the magnetic hanger to fill out a work order, the SDMN5 make HVAC/R field service easier and faster, with less fatigue than the other guys.
- Dual-Port Manometer - SDMN5
- 2 – 3/16” tubes with brass fittings
- 2 – 3/16” to 5/16” tube adapters - RMA316
- 9V battery (installed)
- Operator’s manual
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F): ±1.5% FS
- Battery: Single standard 9-volt battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, IEC 6F22.
- Battery Life: 200 hours with low battery indicator on display.
- Operating environment:
- 32ºF (0°C) to 122ºF (50°C)
- Compatible Media: Dry, non-corrosive gases
- Overrange: “OL” or “-OL” is displayed.
- Auto-Off power: 15 minutes
- Low Battery: symbol is displayed.
- Dimensions: 180mm(~7 1/16”)(H) x 60mm(~2 3/8”)(W) x 30mm(~1 3/16”)(D)
- Weight: approximately 195g (~1/2 pound) including battery
- Pressure Ports: tube connectors for 5mm (~3/16 inch) I.D. flexible tubing
- Units of Measure: inWC, mmWC, mbar, PSI
- Resolution: 0.01 inch WC (0.1mmWC, 0.01mBar)
- Accuracy: ±1.5% FS
- Measurement Range:
- In WC: 0.00 to ±60.0
- mm WC: 0.0 to ± 1500
- mBar: 0.00 to ±150.0
- PSI: 0.000 to ±2.000