Inficon 712-202-G1 D-TEK Select Refrigerant Leak Detector
Innovative Infrared Technology Delivers Enhanced Sensitivity, Selectivity and Longer Life
As the first accurate, reliable, highly sensitive, cordless refrigerant leak detector, the original D-TEK revolutionized the field. Now we have built on that technology leadership to create D-TEK Select. This next-generation refrigerant leak detector uses an innovative infrared absorption sensing cell that is extremely sensitive to all refrigerants - and only refrigerants. D-TEK Select maintains that sensitivity over time for consistent, accurate and reliable performance, even with the newer refrigerant blends. Best of all, the sensing cell lasts for approximately 800 hours - almost 10 times longer than the original D-TEK sensor - to lower your cost of ownership and improve job site productivity.
Additional enhancements include a charging status indicator, sensor failure indication, and NiMH (nickel metal hydride) batteries. All in an easy-to-use unit with the quality and durability you've come to expect from INFICON.
Features At A Glance:
- 0.10 oz. (3 gm)/year sensitivity
- equally sensitivie to all refrigerants, including R-22, R134a, R-404a, R-410a, R-507 (AZ-50) and all CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs
- 800-hour infrared cell life for low cost of ownership
- infrared cell does not weaken over time, so response
- remains consistent and accurate
- infrared cell cannot be overloaded or "poisoned" by exposure to large amounts of refrigerant
- selective to refrigerants only; will not react to smoke, humidity, airflow or temperature changes
- high-efficiency air sampling pump provides quick response and quick clearing ("zeroing")
- on-board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or infrared cell failure
- NiMH power stick is environmentally friendly, won't corrode, and provides greater charging capacity
- includes hard plastic case, NiMH power stick, 2V and 120V adapter/recharger, tip filters and infrared cell