MSD Research AA1 All-Access Condensate Cleanout Device - NEW!
"Install & Never Cut Line Again" (PATENT PENDING)
* >>>> "New IMC Code (307.2.5) and IRC (M1411.3.3) for 2015" DRAIN LINE MAINTENANCE - Condensate drain lines shall have a device to allow the clearing of blockages and performance of maintenance without having to cut or pull apart the line.
1) Blow Out Drain Line In Both Directions
2) Use Wet/Vac to Vacuum Out Line
3) Access to Add Drain Line Cleaners
4) Installs Horizontal or Vertical
5) Pressure Relief Feature Protects Drain Line
HOW IT WORKS
To Install: Install in ¾” or 1” (couplings not included) PVC drain line using PVC glue. Be sure arrows are pointing away (downstream) from unit drain pan. Install horizontally (preferred) or vertically ONLY if necessary.
To clear drain line using nitrogen or co2: Remove cap from valve, attach hose & blow out.
To vacuum or blow out drain using Gallo Gun, Drain Dawg or other method: Open cover & lift out flapper holder. Insert adaptor into device opening in the direction you want to vacuum or blow. Attach hose to adaptor & vacuum or blow out drain line.
To use as shut off valve while clearing multi-drained units: Open cover, place Flapper Closer Tool (included) into port on inside cover, close cover & clear other drain lines.
To inspect, clean or add drain line cleaners: Open cover, lift out flapper holder, check & clean flapper holder & interior of device. Add drain line cleaner if desired. Reinstall flapper holder, close cover & tighten cap securely.