MODE OF OPERATION
Upon application of power, Load is energized immediately. When Thermostat opens or on Power interruption, Load is de-energized and time delay initiates. Load will be energized again after delay time has elapsed.
“OFF” Delay On Break
Protects Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Heat pumps from damage which may be caused by short cycling of compressor.
- Delay Range (Adjustable) 6 sec. to 5 min.
- Delay Range (Fixed) 3 or 5 minutes.
- Initiate Timer 70 milliseconds.
- Input Voltage* 19 to 250 VAC. 50/60Hz
- Maximum Load 1 amp., 10 amp. Inrush.
- Operating Temperature 0°F to +160°F (-18°C to +71°C)
- Dimensions 2" x 2" x 0.75", (5.08 x 5.08 x 1.9 cm)
- Mounting Nonpositional: single hole mounting
- Connections 1/4" quick male terminals or 6" long leads.
- All Parameters are subject to change as per special requirements.
- * In TD73 Series, For 110/240 Volt application cut jumper.