For peace of mind, this gauge shows you that air and moisture has been removed from the system. The lower the number of microns, the more complete the vacuum and less chance for no-charge call-backs.
Track down 14 increments from atmosphere to 25 microns to know that the system is clean and your vacuum pump is performing properly.
- Packaged complete with 9V alkaline battery and hanging hook
- Unique thermal conductivity sensor automatically compensates for temperature with no calibration
- Simple On/Off controls
- Easy-to-clean sensor handles 450 psi positive pressure
- Rugged construction with tough ABS housing and solid state circuitry for accuracy
- Automatic battery saver shuts gauge off after 20 minutes with no reading changes
- Low battery indicator
- Calibration standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Patented technology
- Made in the USA