Seven units of vacuum for confidence. This easy-to-use gauge shows that air and moisture have been removed from the system. Simple push of a button changes the display readout between 7 units of vacuum.
Each displays down to the equivalent of 10 microns of vacuum to let you know that your vacuum pump is clean and performing properly. If the sensor gets dirty, simply plug a new sensor into the gauge, run through a quick calibration process and be back on the job within minutes.
- Unique patented thermal conductivity sensor automatically compensates for temperature
- Replaceable, cleanable, plug-in sensor (Part #69087) handles 450 psi positive pressure
- Displays 7 different units of vacuum (microns, milliTorr, Torr, millimeters of mercury, millibar, kiloPascal and Pascal)
- 12" coiled sensor cord stretches to 24" for easy reach, connectivity and readability of display
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic shut-off after 20 minutes
- Calibration standards traceable to NIST
- 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) operating temperature range
- 12 oz. (340 g) with battery
- Approximately 25 hours continuous battery life
- Made in the USA